My Blog List

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is one of my family favorite cookies.Every year i never miss to do this cookies.Actually is can not miss.I can skip all cookies but can not skip almond chocolate cookies.They'll can finish one jar within 1/2 hour.But this year i only make 2 jars because i'm very tired.
I have many things not yet do.I not yet finish shopping,i not yet clean my house even my room,not yet make vegetarian fish for 1st day of CNY and not yet make fish nian gao for pray.Plus i'm working.Lucky i no need cook for reunion dinner.Every year we will go to my aunty house for reunion dinner. Busy....busy....busy.....Tired....tired....tired.....
Here is the recipe :

Ingredients A
250g butter
240g brown sugar

Ingredients B
1tbsp vanilla essence
2 no eggs (A)

Ingredients C (sieve)
140g self raising flour
260g plain flour

Ingredients D
260g chocolate chip
200g almond chip

Method
  1. Beat ing (A) till creamy,mix in ing (B).Fold in ing (C).Lastly pour in ing (D) till form a dough.
  2. Spoon the mixture onto baking tray.Bake in a preheated oven at 180'c for 13 min or until golden brown.


GONG XI FATT CHAI TO EVERYONE.......

No comments:

Post a Comment