Recipe source : Yum Yum (76)
100g caster sugar
300g plain flour
70g icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 160'C.
- Butter icing : In a mixing bowl,combine butter and icing sugar and mix well.Put into a plastic bag.
- Beat butter and caster sugar until creamy.Add in egg and beat until smooth.Then add in plain flour and mix into a dough.
- Put into a piping bag and pine out onto baking tray.
- Use your finger to press a small hole in the centre.
- Pipe a little butter icing in the holes.
- Bake cookies n preheated oven at 160'C for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool before storing.