Here is the recipe :
IngredientsRecipe source : Nasi Lemak Lover
For Crepe6 eggs
1000ml fresh milk
300g plain flour ( i using superfine flour )
90g melted butter
- Lightly beat the eggs,add in milk and melted butter then sift in flour.Mix well.
- Strain and cover with plastic wrap.Then put in fridge overnight,this allows the gluten in the flour a chance to relax.
- Place a non-stick pan on low heat.
- Add a ladle of crepe batter and quickly tilt the pan to coat the entire surface evenly in a thin layer and pour the excess of batter.
- Cook one side only until cooked or golden brown.Remove.
- Continue cooking the rest of the crepes.
For mango cream300ml non-dairy wripping cream
300g fresh mango puree
5tbsp mango concentrated
1tbsp lemon juice
- In a large mixing bowl, beat whipping cream on high speed until thick and stiff.
- Add in the rest of ingredients, combine well and chill in the refrigerator.
- Using a pastry scraper, spread a thin layer of mango cream on the first crepe.
- Repeat until finish all the crepe and cream.
- Chill for overnight.
- Decorate with mango slices.
- Serve cold.
I submitting this post to Aspiring Baker's #18 Layers of Love (April ' 2012)
hosted by Sweet Samsations